Sunday, December 11, 2005

Welcome to the Blog

Ok folks, so here it goes, this grand experiement of mine...

Business.Technology.Innovation.

These are a few of my favorite things, and these, my friends, are the issues about which I am very passionate. Hence, it is here then, that you will be able to find my thoughts on a wide variety of sub- and related topics. In case you were wondering (come on, you knew you were), I do not confine myself to any one sector, industry, or vertical, so pharma, financials, telecom, new media, defense, you name it and chances are I know something, so bring it on!

Some posts you might see alot of:
  • What is BTI?
  • Why BTI?
  • Examples of BTI as strategic drivers of success across the board
  • Reactions/commentary to news/current events as they pertain to BTI
  • Random stuff that doesn't fit into the above 4 categories...
I'd like this to be a very interactive blog, so comments, discussions, etc are all encouraged, so don't take everything I say as ipso facto, argue your point if you disagree (but you better come ready to support your argument!). Hopefully, we'll eventually get this thing popular enough so that people are coming to me with questions and I can address them in kind, sort of what Jim Cramer does on Mad Money on CNBC.
I'm very interested in developing some thought leadership, establishing best practices, etc as far as BTI go, so somewhere along the line my writings might drift towards those ends, so don't be surprised if you see it kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home